Monday, December 23, 2019

A Decade In Review

With 2020 fast approaching, this shall be my final blog of 2019 and the final blog in a decade in which I moved back to Johnstown, got engaged, wed, and had two kids. I am currently working on a project called "happily ever after".

When the decade started, I was not a blogger. I'm not exactly sure what I was. I know I was not whatever I am today. Today, I am a blogger, jogger, and mind boggler often jumbling together writing, exercise, ambition, and adventure. Of course, marriage and daughters have been critical to my jumble, my bumble, and those girls wrestle like it is a royal rumble.

Rhyming and alliteration often are a part of my prose process. And as I write this sentence, my two-year-old is climbing all over me from cranium to clavicle like a crazed creature. I write for pleasure even if finishing a paragraph can be painful. Alas, this decade is almost done.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Who knows when I will blog again, but I am sure I'll be back on the bombarded keyboard some time soon.

Stay positive Johnstown.

See you in 2020.




No comments:

Post a Comment